The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Questioned if Mo’Nique is ready to move on from the drama with DL Hughley.
Gary With Da Tea said Mo’Nique has invited her fans to join her for therapy. Monique is ready to move on from the drama concerning her public feud with DL Hughley. Mo’Nique is inviting her fans to join her for her session in Raleigh NC on a new show.
“Hey sweetie babies, come join me for my therapy session in North Carolina,” said Mo’Nique.
The Morning Show discussed the fan’s reaction to Mo’Nique’s therapy. The comedy star’s audience is not so pleased to join her for treatment.
“I go to comedy shows to laugh not to be around angry energy,” commented one fan.
Monique is trying to get better, said Gary. Mo’Nique invited people to come and get therapy. However, the morning show said this is not a therapy session if you have to pay, it is a show.
- Body Detected at Bottom of Lake Turns Out to be Missing Judge
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says Brittney Griner’s Family Probably “Lost It” After Learning the Basketball Star’s Fate (VIDEO)
- Steve Harvey Said Kelis Made a Bad Business Decision Concerning Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” Album (VIDEO)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Says R Kelly Can Survive Off $500 After Government Seizes over $28,000 from Prison Account (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says, “Studs of America” Gave Brittney Griner a “Poor” Video Tribute (VIDEO)
- Mother of 6 Young Girls Murdered by Finance (video)
- Ebro in the Morning Discusses Irv Gotti’s “Messy” Interview on Drink Champs (VIDEO)
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die