Award-winning author Terry McMillan Happy to Visit lenny greenRenowned award-winning author Terry McMillan, on tour with her new novel, “Getting To Happy,” recently visited lenny green at his syndicated KISSing After Dark radio show, at New York City’s Emmis Studios. McMillan’s newest literary offering is a sequel to her bestseller, “Waiting To Exhale,” which spawned a blockbuster film. The story catches up with the four heroines, now 15 years older, and relates the changed land scapes of their lives. Shown, left to right: lenny green and Terry McMillan. Photo credit: A.J. Miller.
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Women’s NBA Pioneer Lusia Harris dies at 66
- Cumulus Media Appoints New Program Director
- DC Council candidate Nate Fleming carjacked in Northeast DC (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- BEST Black Male Singers of All Time
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Love Mansuy Releases New Documentary Short (Món-Swee) On Warner Records