The Steve Harvey morning show talked about Blac Chyna paying her legal fees in the defamation lawsuit against the Kardashians. The Kardashian/Jenner family attorney has filed paperwork to collect the money owed to the family by Blac Chyna following the lawsuit that she lost.
The attorney is seeking more than $391,000, close to $400,000, in costs related to the trial that hauled the family in court for two weeks. The judge’s decision when he ruled in favor of the reality family was that China would have to cover the cost of their legal fees, said the co-host.
The attorney for Blac Chyna immediately stated that she planned to appeal the judge’s decision. That prompted Blac Chyna’s mother Tokyo Toni, to start a GoFundMe in hopes of raising the money needed to pay the judge’s order.
Steve Harvey questioned where Blac Chyna and her mother are from, in reference to the name Tokyo Toni. “Ya’ll need to get some more realistic a** names,” said Harvey. “All these black people with these Chinese names.”
Harvey further discussed the names of Blac Chyna and Tokyo Toni. The morning show said Blac Chyna’s real name is Angela.
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Mo’Nique’s Apology to DL Hughley (VIDEO)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Talked to Comedian Earthquake About His New Movie, Tour, and More (VIDEO)
- The Steve Harvey Show Discusses Martin Lawrence Getting a Star on the Walk of Fame (VIDEO)
- Teenagers Break into $8 Million Florida Home To Throw Party, Shares Evidence Online
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Why the Verdict Against Bill Cosby Might Be Long Overdue (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses T.I.’s Anger Over the Cancellation of His Show
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses What Chris Brown Thinks About His Michael Jackson Comparison
- Woman Gets Prison Time After ‘Prank’ Pushing Man Off Boat, Causing Him To Drown