Radio Facts: Radio Facts: I don't know about you but I could definitely use a little more money in my pocket. I often find myself studying the formulas of those that have achieved true financial freedom to see if I could borrow a few of their tactics in order to secure my own future. Usually I look at the Oprah's, Warren Buffet's, Diddy's, and Steve Job's of the world but lately I have been paying close attention to the man many people listen to on a daily basis.
Radio/TV host, author, and multimillionaire, Steve Harvey, who has been successful in many areas of the entertainment industry seems to be on a mission to help people attain their own level of success.
The former King of Comedy lays out a step by step plan for you, me, and us to make a million dollars. Watch the video below to see how Steve breaks it down.
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Chicago Rapper Hires Friends to Murder his own Mother for her Insurance Money
- ‘You’re pathetic!’ – Stephen A. slams Max’s Tom Brady take | First Take (Video)
- Gary’s Tea: Wendy Williams’ Staff Worried About Her Health & On-Air Behavior [WATCH]
- iHeartMedia Announces a Series of Inspiring Events Featuring Performing Artists Khalid and H.E.R. To Culminate Month-Long “HBCU Homecoming Celebration On iHeartRadio”
- Former Golden State Warrior, Monte Ellis, shoots the Sonic Boom $60,000 gift
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs