After performing the title track, “Blurred Lines” on last night’s BET Awards alongside Pharrell and T.I, Robin Thicke dropped the pre-order news for his new album. With the title track to his upcoming new album Blurred Lines spending 10 consecutive weeks atop the Billboard Hot 100 chart – Robin Thicke has launched a pre-order for the album on iTunes. As of now, iTunes users can pre-order Blurred Lines, which will be released by Star Trak/Interscope Records on July 30th. It will be available as a standard 11-song package, in a deluxe package that features three bonus tracks, and as a Target Deluxe edition, which includes the three bonus tracks plus two remixes.”Blurred Lines,” featuring Pharrell and T.I., is Thicke’s first appearance at No. 1 on the Hot 100 and his first to surpass 1 million downloads. It also holds the record so far this year for biggest single-week downloads, racking up 428,477 during the week ending June 23rd. “Blurred Lines” is a worldwide hit, topping the charts in 64 countries, including Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, Germany, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom.
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- New NAB President and CEO Curtis LeGeyt Shares Vision and Outlook for Broadcasting in Town Hall
- Sony Music Publishing Launches Co-Venture
- Skyview Networks Elevates Steve Jones to CEO and President
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Pregnant Woman Set on Fire: Boyfriend gets $50k Bond