America's first Black billionaire and former owner of BET, Robert Johnson has been talking about reparations for a while. He wants America to pay $14 Trillion over 30 years to the descendants of slaves. Johnson is also tired of what he calls “Placebo Paternalism,” which he accuses leftist liberals of implementing in order to apologize for slavery.
These things include investing in programs, taking down statues, etc. Robert Johnson is looking for real equity for Black people and the only way he sees it happening is through the almighty dollar. Check out this clip from his interview on “From the Corner Office” courtesy of Black Enterprise.
- Frank Ski and Nina Brown Talk about V103 Exit and WHUR Plans (DARF.TV video)
- Condolences to Cathy Hughes: Mother, Helen Jones Woods, Passes from COVID
- Former Record Label Exec Starts Music Start-up Deepr®
- Reggie Rouse Promoted at Entercom
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Rapper FBG Duck Killed In Chicago Shooting
- Motown Records 1974 Picnic (video)
- That Time Ellen DeGeneres Cancelled Gospel Singer Kim Burrell for Extreme Rant Bashing Homosexuals and the Late Eddie Long (video)
- D.L. Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- Madd Hatta Exits Radio One Takes on New Position