Elijah Blake sat down with the Associated Press to talk about making the transition from songwriter to singer. He actually started as a singer but when stars like Rihanna and Usher are counting on you to deliver their next hit, then you have to make the adjustment and get in where you fit in.
After eight years in the industry, the R&B singer is ready to release his solo project and he is ready to erase some of the stereotypes surrounding black men in today's industry. Check out his interview with AP to see what he says about honoring his mom's sacrifice.
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- Cumulus Media Welcomes Popular Morning Personality Jubal Back to Colorado Springs
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- When D.L. Hughley Made Trending Video about Steve Harvey’s Trump Visit
- L.A. Reid Sells 100% of His Writing and Publishing Catalogue
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About Unemployment Scam
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- Need a Laugh? See What Happens When He Tells His Mom He is in Jail
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- UNSUNG REVIEW Entire Episode: The Sylvers (video)