Brooklyn, NY, March 26, 2013 –(PR.com)– Rapper Nasty Nick, the openly gay rapper from Staten Island, New York is prepping the release of his second effort “West Side Story.” It’s been over a year since the release of his debut album “Lost in the Shuffle” and Nick is anxiously waiting to drop his next project. “West Side Story” will boast an edgier, more “street oriented” sound and will feature long time collaborator Anna Monroe. With several months of recording behind him, the album is now in the final stages and video production for the first single is set begin in a few weeks.
In addition to wrapping up the album and shooting his videos the rapper will also headline this year’s 1st Annual Pink Prom on Friday May 3rd at Hotel Tides in Asbury Park, NJ. This sold out charity event will benefit the LGBT youth and honor those in the LGBT community who couldn’t attend their Prom with their date of choice because of their sexual orientation.
The video for the project’s lead single “Love Me” will be released via YouTube on Nasty Nick TV this summer. For more information please visit www.nastynick.net
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Black Teen Gets Concussion, Lands in Coma, Wakes up only Speaking Fluent Spanish, Shocks Everyone (video)
- Support Provided for Grief-Stricken Staff After “Catastrophic Failure” Kills Over Twenty Thousand Fish
- Rickey Smiley Talks About Being Scared for Wendy Williams’ Life (VIDEO)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- Chicago Hit and Run During Fight at Bar Kills 3, Injures 1 (video)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Discusses a Woman Who is Willing to Share Her Man (VIDEO)
- Woman Shot in the Lips at Party in Atlanta
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,