Radio Facts: Rapper Lil Boosie shared some bad news with his fans earlier this week. The 33 year old rapper who just got out of prison on a drug charge recently has been diagnosed with Kidney Cancer. His team did not want him to reveal his health challenge but it had been posted (then removed) from Instagram already. He has had Diabetes for years before the diagnosis.
Torrence Hatch (born November 14, 1982), better known by his stage name Boosie Badazz, formerly Lil Boosie, is an American rapper from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Hatch was bestowed the nickname Boosie by his family, and he was raised in Southside Baton Rouge. As Boosie, he has released five regular studio albums while contributing to a number of mixtapes and compilations.
Hatch served time in the Louisiana State Penitentiary from 2009–14, having been sentenced to eight years after pleading guilty to drug charges. He was released early on March 5, 2014. On October 20, 2014 Lil Boosie changed his name to Boosie Badazz. See more here
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Candace Owens: 50 Cent Says He’s Voting for Donald Trump, Black People Feel “Betrayed”
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam