If you have never heard of the term, convalescent plasma, it is the liquid part of blood that is collected from patients who have recovered from the novel coronavirus disease, COVID-19, caused by the virus SARS-CoV-2. COVID-19 patients develop antibodies in the blood against the virus.
WILD 94.1 Morning Show Host and Program Director, Orlando Davis is taking his positive diagnosis of COVID-19 and making a difference. Orlando teamed up with the organization One Blood to help others recover from the deadly virus. Orlando, a Gary Indiana native, is the man in the lead chair at top-rated WiLD 94.1 in Tampa and now he is taking the lead by being an example for others. He holds countless awards such as Personality of the Year, Billboard Awards Program Director of the Year, and several others but now he can add Humanitarian to his list of accomplishments. Check out the clip below of Orlando potentially saving lives.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- Music Industry Tragedy: Daughter of Aswad Ayinde on ID Go Full Episode (link)
- iHeartMedia Announces a Series of Inspiring Events Featuring Performing Artists Khalid and H.E.R. To Culminate Month-Long “HBCU Homecoming Celebration On iHeartRadio”
- Former Golden State Warrior, Monte Ellis, shoots the Sonic Boom $60,000 gift
- ‘You’re pathetic!’ – Stephen A. slams Max’s Tom Brady take | First Take (Video)
- Gary’s Tea: Wendy Williams’ Staff Worried About Her Health & On-Air Behavior [WATCH]