Considered by many as one of the Queens of Comedy, Mo'Nique has always been praised for her comedic talents but also for her upfront honesty. The Academy Award winner has been doing her rounds in the media as she promotes her upcoming film, “Blackbird.”
She sat down with Charlamagne Tha God, Angela Yee, and DJ Envy and talked about her “he said-she said” battle with Lee Daniels and being replaced on Empire. She also speaks on sexuality in the black community, knowing her worth as an actress, and being labeled as a difficult person to work with.
Peep the video to see what else Mo'Nique had to say about the black church, winning an Academy Award, and more.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Migos Rapper Offset In Jail Facing Multiple Charges
- 2020 iHeartCountry Festival Presented By Capital One Celebrated The Biggest Names in Country Music
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Lil Zay Osama Shares Scorching New Track “Like A Pimp” Featuring Stunna 4 Vegas
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle
- The Indisputable Top 10 Love Songs by Black Male Singers
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)