Considered by many as one of the Queens of Comedy, Mo’Nique has always been praised for her comedic talents but also for her upfront honesty. The Academy Award winner has been doing her rounds in the media as she promotes her upcoming film, “Blackbird.”
She sat down with Charlamagne Tha God, Angela Yee, and DJ Envy and talked about her “he said-she said” battle with Lee Daniels and being replaced on Empire. She also speaks on sexuality in the black community, knowing her worth as an actress, and being labeled as a difficult person to work with.
Peep the video to see what else Mo’Nique had to say about the black church, winning an Academy Award, and more.
- Body Detected at Bottom of Lake Turns Out to be Missing Judge
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Says R Kelly Can Survive Off $500 After Government Seizes over $28,000 from Prison Account (VIDEO)
- Steve Harvey Said Kelis Made a Bad Business Decision Concerning Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” Album (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says Brittney Griner’s Family Probably “Lost It” After Learning the Basketball Star’s Fate (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says, “Studs of America” Gave Brittney Griner a “Poor” Video Tribute (VIDEO)
- Mother of 6 Young Girls Murdered by Finance (video)
- Ebro in the Morning Discusses Irv Gotti’s “Messy” Interview on Drink Champs (VIDEO)
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die