Radio Facts: Radio Facts: After months of development, ReTake Artist and Music Listing and Promotion Service just unveiled its new websiteâˆ’a dedicated listing service for bands, singers, songwriters and musicians. While announcing the company's commitment to signing former television talent show contestants of shows like American Idol and The Voice, president Kenneth Schwartz emphasized that the company also handles established talent ““ as evidenced by the endorsement of Michael Jackson's smoking hot niece, Tanay Jackson!
ReTake provides innovative marketing solutions to help artists promote and grow their business. “The website offers far more exposure than other popular platforms that typically handle millions of participants and whose artists tend to get lost in the confusion,” says Schwartz. “Instead, ReTake understands it is fans that drive popularity and success, so fans are free on our platform. As the fans discover new music or find out more about favorite artists, this will increase the popularity of the artist's profile.” The company has made it easier for fans to follow their favorite artist and have likewise simplified the process for artists to keep fans informed about new music, releases, promotions, concerts and shows.
ReTake will be bringing in talent from all corners of the world. They offer unique features and their packages will be customized to the individual artist to have the maximum affect on their marketing and promotional success. Vigorous online advertising will draw venues, labels, managers and promoters who will have easy access to each individual artist's music, videos, images and other key features. ReTake is built for artist promotion with a goal to see everyone succeed and get a viable shot at a recording deal with a major record label! For more information, please visit their website at: .
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- DJ Cassidy Threw the Best Online Party with Pass The Mic
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Racist White Woman Tests Black Woman and Gets Punched in the Face