Radio Facts: Radio Facts: Its getting real in these streets over these gun control laws President Barack Obama is trying to implement. Apparently a man was taken into custody Monday afternoon after he pulled out a BB gun as President Barack Obama‘s motorcade passed by, according to Connecticut authorities. Local police noticed the man was acting strange as he paced back and forth as the motorcade approached. The man then pulled out a gun that resembled a rifle according to Bloomfield police. The man's name has not been released.
President Obama was in Connecticut Monday afternoon to meet with families who lost loved ones during the school shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in December. He later delivered an address at the University of Hartford, calling on Congress to bring new gun control propoals to a vote.
- Radio Legend Hospitalized with COVID
- Atlanta’s Black Radio Stations Come Together for Black Radio United For The Vote
- Kanye West Requests Charlamagne Tha God To Be Secretary Of State
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Racist Radio ‘Karen’ Loses Gig After Rant on Latinos at Construction Site
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Zindzi Mandela, Daughter of Nelson and Winnie Mandela, Dies at Age 59
- More Details Arise Of 50 Cent’s Attack On New Jersey Rapper
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?