Digital and Radio Facts Kentucky State University professors published in peer-reviewed journal – Kentucky State University
Two Kentucky State University professors were recently among the authors of an article in the Journal of the American Society of Questioned Document Examiners, Inc.
Dr. Mara Merlino, professor of psychology and sociology, was the lead author of the article and Dr. Tierra Freeman Taylor, chairperson of the School of Behavioral and Social Sciences and professor of psychology, was also among the authors of the article titled “Cognitive Human Factors and Forensic Document Examiner Methods and Procedures.”
According to the article, the work “….reports findings of our analysis of the relationship between the position of the known signatures and the utilization of writing features in questioned/known signature comparison tasks.”
The research by the National Institute of Justice in the Office of Justice Programs, within the U.S. Department of Justice, according to the article.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Rickey Smiley Confronts Man Who Calls His Friend a Fu**ing Ni**er (VIDEO)
- Anthony Brown of Anthony Brown and Group Therapy Joins New 96.3 WHUR Sunday Line-Up as Radio Host
- Dave Chappelle Tells Critics to STFU During Epic Emmy Speech
- ABC Audio’s Power Portal Offers 34 Original Videos to Affiliates During Virtual Emmy Awards and The Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards
- 24KGOLDN CONQUERS THE #1 SPOT ON SPOTIFY’S GLOBAL TOP 50 CHART
- Statement from Michael Huppe, President and CEO of SoundExchange on the appointment of Shira Perlmutter to Register of Copyrights
- Money with Friends’ Fall 2020 Guest Line-Up Boasts Top Thought Leaders in Business and Personal Finance
- Amanda Seales: Whiteness is Nothing to be Proud Of
- Attn: Black Music Executives Pertaining to Racism in the Industry