There is a site that is reporting that Jay Z is out at Def Jam, well our sources tell us it’s not true. What our sources are telling us is that Jay Zs demands are excessive and the label has just laid off several employees. Our sources inform us that the label is not confident they are going to get a profit or even a return for the investment. Labels are basically in dire straights, as the internet continues to make headway into the NEW music industry. We actually work in the industry so if we hear about any changes, you will know.
- Singer “Wondress” has Died (video)
- Steve Harvey Says Says Men And Women Can’t Have Genuine Friendships
- Ken Roberts Promoted to Vice President/Market Manager for Cumulus Washington, D.C.
- Marsha Ambrosius Talks the Meaning of "Friends & Lovers" with Big Tigger
- DJ Cassidy's Pass The Mic Volume II Was the Best Party on the Internet
- DMX vs Lloyd Banks | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Rickey Smiley Appreciates Steve Harvey Cussing Him Out (VIDEO)