Baltimore Raven's Wide Receiver, Dez Bryant did not mince his words when it came to the Chad Wheeler domestic abuse situation. After Chad Wheeler beat his girlfriend until she was unconscious because she wouldn't bow down to him, Dez Bryant took to his twitter to let Chad know there would be some smoke if they ever ran into each other.
Although the media has been “strangely” semi-silent on this, it was reported that Wheeler suffers from bipolar disorder. Bryant also said what many Black people are thinking when he said in so many words – several Black people come from traumatized situations but we don't get that excuse if we would have done something as horrific as this.
Peep Dez Bryant's tweets below and also check out the tweet from Plies that Dez retweeted.
Chad wheeler if I ever run across you— Dez Bryant (@DezBryant) January 27, 2021
We are going toe to toe because I wouldn’t mind making the news breaking something across your fking head then ask you are you still alive?..
I know 1 thing the media don’t mind destroying the black athletes without the facts
You got to be fking kidding me.. do you know how many black athletes come from traumatized environments as kids and don’t act like this.. NFL know we from that and they use it against us.. it’s a negotiating tool.. yea they can save the bi polar excuse.. https://t.co/MRZUTkTdOM— Dez Bryant (@DezBryant) January 27, 2021
Dear @nfl @espn (An all other news/sports outlets) U Should Be Embarrassed. I’ve Been Watchin ESPN All Morning & Y’all Haven’t Said One Thing About Chad Wheeler Arrested For Beaten Up His GF. An This Happen Monday Night & It Still Ain’t News!! #ItsTwoDifferentAmericas pic.twitter.com/Uu6dy9wVV3— Plies (@plies) January 27, 2021
- Undefeated German Boxer, Musa Askan Yamak, Suffers Heart Attack and Dies During Boxing Match
- MNRK Music Group Announces Three Promotions
- Cumulus Media Taps New Morning Host on Memphis Country Station
- Foul Smell Leads to the Discovery of Missing Elderly Man Stuffed Inside Trash Can Behind His Home
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Audacy and Major League Baseball Explore the Unwritten Rules of America’s Favorite Pastime
- ‘Poopetrator’ Who Defecated on Beauty Store Floor Identified by Police
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Bobby Brown’s Life and Career Since Losing His Two Children (Video)
- 7-year-old Girl Mauled To Death By Dog, Relative Charged With Murder