Kudos to Nate Burleson. While on his show, Good Morning Football, although it wasn’t part of the plan, Burleson took it upon himself to address the brutal beating Seattle Seahawks player Chad Wheeler gave his girlfriend. While his fellow hosts looked somewhat stunned, Kay Adams was very appreciative of his comments.
Check out the clip below to see what Nate had to say but also check out the pic below of the horrific damage Chad inflicted on his girlfriend. Apparently Wheeler suffers from bipolar disorder and stopped taking his meds.
Events happened over the weekend that transpired from a manic episode. I am deeply sorry for the pain and suffering that I have caused to Alleah and her family.— Chad Wheeler (@ChadWheeler72) January 27, 2021
I apologize profusely for the turmoil that I have caused to my family, teammates, fans and those closest to me. The most important thing right now is that Alleah gets the care she needs and I get help. Both are happening.— Chad Wheeler (@ChadWheeler72) January 27, 2021
It is time for me to walk away from football and get the help I need to never again pose a threat to another. I cannot express my sorrow or remorse enough. I am truly ashamed.— Chad Wheeler (@ChadWheeler72) January 27, 2021
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- New NAB President and CEO Curtis LeGeyt Shares Vision and Outlook for Broadcasting in Town Hall
- Sony Music Publishing Launches Co-Venture
- Skyview Networks Elevates Steve Jones to CEO and President
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Pregnant Woman Set on Fire: Boyfriend gets $50k Bond
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?