Radio Facts: Radio Facts: Ice Cube and DJ Yella sat down with BlackTree TV to talk about their upcoming biopic, Straight Outta Compton. The movie is already being labeled a classic before it's official August 14th release date. Obviously the film centers around the life of the group N.W.A and the movement they created against police brutality with the song, “F*ck the Police.” Fast forward 20 years and we are still talking about police brutality. In this interview, Ice Cube tells it like it is when he says the song is still relevant because nothing has truly changed.
Ice Cube also talks about being proud of the film and his son, who portrays him in the film. Check out the interview to see what else Cube and Yella had to say about the film and their upcoming projects.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Lubin’ Jeffrey Toobin Gets Caught On Zoom | The Joe Budden Podcast
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- White Guy Loses It on Airplane and Causes Chaos After Dropping Racial and Homophobic Slurs (VIDEO)
- Kanye West vs. Issa Rae | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle
- Fayetteville State University and Meharry Medical College Sign Memorandum of Understanding to Address Medical and Dental Needs in State
- Kodak Black Announces New Album & Docuseries While In Prison