Digital and Radio Facts: New York‘s #1 station for Hip Hop and R&B, HOT 97 FM (WQHT), announces that megastars Nicki Minaj, Young Jeezy, Rick Ross, J. Cole, Wale, DJ Khaled, Waka Flocka, Trey Songz, Maino, Big Sean, 2 Chainz, French Montana, Mavado, Tyga and a colossal amount of surprise celebrity guests will conquer the main stage for HOT 97 Summer Jam 2012 presented by Boost Mobile! With this year's epic line-up and over 55,000 fans expected to turn out for the most anticipated summer concert of the year, HOT 97 will take over The MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ on Sunday, June 3 for HOT 97 Summer Jam 2012.Every year, HOT 97's Summer Jam sells out as loyal fans and music lovers converge to see the biggest names in entertainment perform. For just $45 you can be a part of the Take Over, with ticket price levels ranging from $45, $69, $99.50, and $135 through $175 for floor seats. A limited amount of exclusive HOT 97 Platinum Packages are available for $200. The Platinum Package includes premium show seats, access to the 50-yard line VIP Patio and passes to the Platinum Lounge including the ONLY full cash bar in the stadium, a view of the Live Broadcast and an unobstructed view of the live stage performances.Tickets for HOT 97's Summer Jam 2012 are on sale now at all Ticketmaster outlets, or by logging on to www.Ticketmaster.com.”Boost Mobile is excited to be back as the presenting sponsor of HOT 97 Summer Jam 2012 for the ninth consecutive year and happy to be a part of bringing the show to fans across the country through the LIVE streaming of the show on June 3,” said Steve Gaffney, vice president-Lifestyle Marketing, Boost Mobile. “This is truly the most anticipated concert in New York and as always HOT 97 does not disappoint by having the biggest names in Hip Hop perform.”This iconic event has grown into the longest running and largest Hip Hop concert in the world. Since 1994, HOT 97's Summer Jam has outgrown New York arenas and in 2003 moved to the tri-state area's largest venue, The MetLife Stadium, to accommodate the tens of thousands of fans. This year, the show will stream live to over 28 countries on HOT97.com. With a consistent record and reputation of delivering chart-topping acts, HOT 97's Summer Jam has become a historic staple in the music community, setting the bar higher and higher for premiere concert performances. Each year, Summer Jam is not just a concert, it's an experience that moves a culture of hip hop music fans and trailblazing trendsetters.HOT 97's Summer Jam 2012 is sponsored by Bud Light Platinum, Ciroc, McDonald's, Nutrament and Pepsi.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Urban AC, 102.9 KBLX, SAN FRANCISCO presents, “The Women of KBLX Virtual Empowerment Forum
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- DL Hughley Stands by Biden and Harris While Highlighting Ice Cube’s Cynicism
- Daddy Yankee, Anuel Aa And Kendo Kaponi Reup International Smash “DON DON” With Remix Featuring Sisqó
- Venuesnow All-Stars 2020 List Announced
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Where is Theo Mizuhara from KKBT and KMEL?