In a very swift reaction to the murderer of George Floyd former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin has been arrested four days after the brutal murder was caught on tape, for murder, however, the community is not at least, all four former officers should be charged and many are still skeptical as to whether the charges will stick with Chauvin according to the injustices we have repeatedly witnessed over the years in similar cases.
The commissioner of the Minnesota Department of Public Safety stated that Chauvin was taken into custody this morning and charged with murder and manslaughter.
“We have now been able to put together the evidence that we need. Even as late as yesterday afternoon, we did not have all that we needed,” Freeman said, in addition to saying that he was unable to speak to specific pieces of evidence and which one specifically was needed to file charges.
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- BUSINESS: Is Entercom about to sell Urban Stations to iHeart?
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- When Keeping it Racist Goes Wrong and Gets You Almost Knocked Out