Dr. Anosh Amhed, a Loretto Hospital Doctor has since resigned this past March after being accused of allegedly administering vaccines to the unqualified hotel and restaurant workers at Chicago’s Trump Tower. A rep for the hospital, George Miller, admits to administering the vaccines
The vaccines were to be used for communities of color in another ZIP Code in Chicago but instead were given to 72 Trump Tower employees.
Amhed, the former COO and CFO of Loretto Hospital, reportedly owned/owns a $2 million condo in the Trump Tower facility. This past March reports stated that the vaccines were given by “mistake” but that has since changed when authorities began a second investigation.
- Neighbors Cry for More Police Funding After Elderly Woman is Zip-Tied, Robbed, in Broad Daylight
- Prominent Dallas Attorney, Charged, Loses License over Deal to Launder $500 a Month in Drug Money
- Rapper Served Warrant, Has Tiger as Pet, Arrested (video)
- Steve Harvey Says R Kelly’s Situation is a “Tragedy On All Levels” (VIDEO)
- Young Boy Dies After Nebraska Experiences Its First Ever Case of Rare Brain-Eating Organism
- Devoted Father who Homeschooled his Four Young Daughters, Killed in Road Rage Incident
- Woman Arrested After Leaving Toddler in Hot Car While Working Shift at McDonald’s
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses If Nicki Minaj Crossed the Line with Her Comments About Kevin Federline (VIDEO)
- Ebro in the Morning Talks to Tracy Morgan about Returning to the Stage After His Tragic Accident, New Tour, And More (VIDEO)
- Mass Shooting Near Recreation Center Where Children Were Nearby in Philly, 5 Shot (Video)