Unfortunately, Don Lemon was roasted on Twitter once again last night. He opened up a cnn newscast with two large cards in front of him; one with me Confederate flag the other with a sign that spelled “Nigger.” He asked if each one was offensive. He was trying to create shock value, based on a podcast that President Obama had done where he said the word “Nigger’ and the current controversy over the Confederate flag and what it means. Truth be told, the two are not synonymous in this instance. The segment was poorly executed and received. What was his point? A firestorm erupted but not in Don’s favor. The general consensus, was it is too soon after the Charleston shootings to play this game, this was just not the time.
It seems that Don is constantly trying to find himself on the worst possible platform, national TV. I feel bad for him, it makes one curious as to who is behind the curtain at cnn directing him, or worse is he directing himself? He seems to take pride in knowing that he offends people on both sides but one is left to wonder if that is just a response to yet another futile effort instead.
It’s very easy to feel sorry for Don, because underneath it all, it appears he is desperately seeking acceptance and attention. Worst yet, from places he… – See more at: https://blogwallet.com/10-things-entrepreneurs-can-learn-from-don-lemons-mistakes/#sthash.NXLK9G7S.dpuf
- Music Industry Tragedy: Daughter of Aswad Ayinde on ID Go Full Episode (link)
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Former Golden State Warrior, Monte Ellis, shoots the Sonic Boom $60,000 gift
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- iHeartMedia Announces a Series of Inspiring Events Featuring Performing Artists Khalid and H.E.R. To Culminate Month-Long “HBCU Homecoming Celebration On iHeartRadio”
- Herschel Walker’s Son Christian Walker says Black Lives Matter Should be about ALL Black Lives (video)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Harry Styles To Invest In New Co-Op Live Arena In Manchester
- Joe Budden Says The Music Industry is Headed Completely Towards Tech and Fans per Social Media Platforms