“It feels so surreal ““ I can't believe I'm the Season Two winner of Master of the Mix,” said DJ P in a statement. “I was up against some serious competition and really didn't know how it would all work out because it was up to the fans to decide. I'm just thankful to everyone who supported me and can't wait to spin for you all this year.”
DJ P is known for his 2001 retail-mixtape with Phoenix, Arizona's DJ Z-Trip, Uneasy Listening, Volume 1. The work was an early mash-up release, featuring tracks from Pharcyde, Del The Funky Homosapien, and others mixed with Top 40 tracks from Madonna, Pat Benatar and The Who.
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- BUSINESS: Is Entercom about to sell Urban Stations to iHeart?
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- Black Male Singers who Stand the Test of Time
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time