Radio Facts: Radio Facts:
The political season is hot and heavy right now and the candidates are pulling out all the stops. Years ago Bill Clinton played the saxophone on the Arsenio Hall show and that seemed to intrigue some Black voters. This year, you have Hillary Clinton out here doing the nae nae but that didn’t go over so well. Now Republican hopeful, Ben Carson is the next in line to attempt to get some youth or Black votes with a gimmick. Ben Carson came up with a sure fire way to attract those demographics.
His team put together a rap radio ad. Yes, that is what I said, Ben Carson has a radio ad that features a rapper and and him talking over a hip hop music influenced track. The reaction to the rap ad is the exact opposite of what he and his team were hoping for. If you read the Twitter reaction, the words “tone def” were used quite often. There were also a few explicit words to describe the ad as well. I mean really, a rap ad? Who thought this was a good idea? Check it out for yourself.
- One of Nielsen’s Top Black Executives Sues Charging Discrimination
- Chicago Rapper Hires Friends to Murder his own Mother for her Insurance Money
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Black Man with Knife Shot and Killed By Cops in West Philly (Graphic Video)
- Gary’s Tea: Wendy Williams’ Staff Worried About Her Health & On-Air Behavior [WATCH]
- ‘You’re pathetic!’ – Stephen A. slams Max’s Tom Brady take | First Take (Video)
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)