Radio Facts: Radio Facts:
It doesn't seem as if reality tv is going anywhere. Even with the rebirth of powerful scripted shows featuring A-List actors, reality tv is still holding strong. MTV done messed around and gave Ja Rule a reality show but tt actually looks pretty funny from the trailer below. Follow The Rules is a comedic half-hour docu-series centered around Grammy nominated rapper turned actor, Ja Rule, and the hectic household that he and his wife Aisha are trying to keep under control. Though they’ve been through a lot and don’t always agree when it comes to their modern parenting styles, Ja and Aisha always manage to keep their family together with love and laughter. Ultimately one thing’s for sure, when you’re in their house, you better Follow The Rules.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- 50 CENT SAYS HE VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP! BLACK PEOPLE FEEL “BETRAYED”.
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- Michigan Governor appoints Chapman as Commissioner for MCOLES