How many times have we witnessed on camera some Black person being shot and killed by an officer for running away, selling CD's, sitting in car, or just being Black? That is a rhetorical question of course. When these situations occur, many always say the officers need more training and I agree, however, it seems as if they actually are in some circumstances.
In this video the officer was stabbed and probably would have been cleared of any wrongdoing if he had indeed, fired his gun. He did not fire his gun so kudos to him because I'm not promoting possible death by gun at all but it sill amazes me – the restraint that is shown for White assailants vs. unarmed Black people. Peep the body cam footage from the officer. Glad the officer and the criminal lived to tell this story one day.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- ‘You’re pathetic!’ – Stephen A. slams Max’s Tom Brady take | First Take (Video)
- iHeartMedia Announces a Series of Inspiring Events Featuring Performing Artists Khalid and H.E.R. To Culminate Month-Long “HBCU Homecoming Celebration On iHeartRadio”
- Music Industry Tragedy: Daughter of Aswad Ayinde on ID Go Full Episode (link)
- Former Golden State Warrior, Monte Ellis, shoots the Sonic Boom $60,000 gift
- Gary’s Tea: Wendy Williams’ Staff Worried About Her Health & On-Air Behavior [WATCH]