Weed laced food was served at a Florida wedding, including weed laced lasagna, police said. The bride and her caterer were arrested for the pot plot back in February.
According to ABC 9, several guests at the Longwood, Fla. celebration suddenly felt unsteady and stoned and called 911 after eating the marijuana baked goods at the February 19 ceremony.
“I think some people thought they were having heart attacks,” said attendee Miranda Cady.
Some guests demanded transportation to a local hospital after becoming so overwhelmed by the edibles that they began to vomit.
Several irate guests pursued legal action, and investigators collected samples of everything from the lasagna and brownies to the chocolate-covered strawberries and alcoholic pudding shots.
Deputies arrested Glenny and caterer Jocelyn Bryant of Jocelyn’s Southern Kitchen in connection with the incident.
Deputies tied Glenny and Bryant to the crime through interviews with witnesses and other caterers who served items at the event.
The women face charges of tampering, delivery of marijuana, and negligence.
- Chicago Hit and Run During Fight at Bar Kills 3, Injures 1 (video)
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Woman Shot in the Lips at Party in Atlanta
- Steve Harvey Discusses a Woman Unaware She is Seeing a Married Man (VIDEO)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- Teen Kills his Enemies’ Mother While Visiting Her Son’s Grave for His Birthday
- Amusement Park Evacuated After Three People Shot in Parking Lot
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Chicago Rapper, Qaw’mane Wilson, Hires Friends to Murder his Mother for her Insurance Money