TYGA TAPS IN SAWEETIE AND YG FOR “MONEY MOUF”
Today, GRAMMY® Award-nominated multiplatinum modern hip-hop icon Tyga releases his brand-new collaboration “Money Mouf” with Saweetie and YG.
Featuring a banging beat and fire flutes, Tyga instructs us to put our money where our mouth at until Saweetie taps in to drop her blaring bars and YG comes through with his signature swag.
Leading up to the release of “Money Mouf” Tyga joined groundbreaking platform OnlyFans, where for a monthly subscription price of $14.95 his fans can have an uncensored look into his life. Tyga’s OnlyFans subscribers will be treated to exclusive behind the scenes content that is too hot for the mainstream social media platforms.
“Money Mouf” follows Tyga’s slew of slamming summer singles “Ibiza” and “Vacation,” where the hip-hop superstar gave away 10 all-expenses-paid vacations to individuals who spent the last six months bettering our world either in the face of the Global Pandemic or by standing up for equality. Additionally, he personally contributed $50,000 to crucial causes, donating $25,000 to the National Bail Out Fund and $25,000 to AWARE-LA.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys Win First Camel Race as New Owners
- White Guy Loses It on Airplane and Causes Chaos After Dropping Racial and Homophobic Slurs (VIDEO)
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Kanye West vs. Issa Rae | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Lubin’ Jeffrey Toobin Gets Caught On Zoom | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue