Tommy Debrage was a brother in the famous large Detroit-based multi-talented DeBarge family. Tommy sang in the group Switch and one of their biggest hits was “There’ll Never Be” and “I Call Your Name.”
Tommy was a member of the group Switch along with his late brother Bobby DeBarge in the 70s. Tommy was 64 and suffered from Liver and Kidney failure and other health problems.
His brother Bobby DeBarge died in 1995 from AIDS-related complications.
He and his brother Bobby were founding members of the group Switch who were signed to the Gordy label in the Motown family in the mid to late 70s. Their younger siblings signed with the label in the early 80s going by the name DeBarge which included El DeBarge.
- 1st Woman in GA to get Monkeypox Says it Didn’t Come from Sex … but Work (video)
- Park Visitor Discover Burning Body Hanging from Tree
- Man Leaves Philadelphia Because of Gun Violence, Comes Back for Funeral, Shot and Killed (video)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Says R Kelly Can Survive Off $500 After Government Seizes over $28,000 from Prison Account (VIDEO)
- Steve Harvey Says Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson Were Never Expected to Last (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says, “Studs of America” Gave Brittney Griner a “Poor” Video Tribute (VIDEO)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- Tori Alamaze on Kelis, The Music Industry and New Project
- BUSTA RHYMES TO BE HONORED AS A BMI ICON AT THE 2022 BMI R&B/HIP-HOP AWARDS