KRNB Afternoon Drive Personality 1/15/2015
- Are you a multi-dimensional, superstar media personality?
- Do you “live” and “breathe” the “Smooth R&B” 25-54 lifestyle?
- Can you captivate listeners on-air, on social media and in-person?
- Have you mastered PPM and appointment listening?
- Do you seek every opportunity to engage listeners where they live, work and play?
If so, Service Broadcasting may have a rare career opportunity for you.
Our new KRNB Afternoon Drive Personality must know how to connect emotionally with listeners to positively impact ratings and relationships. This is a position for an “entertainer,” not a Radio DJ.
You should also:
- Be a brand builder
- Display the passion and desire to win every time you open the mic
- Conduct compelling interviews
- Connect strongly with the community
- Be highly engaged and real-time relevant on social media
Have strong podcasting and blogging skills (written and video)
- Possess creative production skills (experience with Adobe Audition, Pro Tools, Vegas and Vox Pro are a plus)
Send your mp3, resume, references and social media links to:
SBG HR Manager, Debbie Henry at jobs@KRNB.com.
No phone calls please. Service Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer.