It was announced today that Gary Gorman has joined the team at RCA Records as Senior Vice President, Rock Formats Promotion. In his new role, Gorman will oversee all rock radio formats including Rock, Alternative & AAA. He will report to RCA Co-Head of Promotion Keith Rothschild and operate out of the company’s Los Angeles office.
Most recently Gorman was the SVP Rock Formats at Capitol Music Group where he spearheaded chart topping campaigns for artists including Beck, Bastille, Catfish & The Bottlemen, Halsey, Rise Against and many more. Prior to that he spent over 17 years at Atlantic Records, rising to VP Alternative Promotion, where he started in the New York office and moved to the west coast in 2006.
Gorman, who is originally from Yonkers, NY, holds a BS in Communications from Ithaca College.
- 1st Woman in GA to get Monkeypox Says it Didn’t Come from Sex … but Work (video)
- Man Leaves Philadelphia Because of Gun Violence, Comes Back for Funeral, Shot and Killed (video)
- Park Visitor Discover Burning Body Hanging from Tree
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Getting Back Together for the Sake of their Children (VIDEO)
- Steve Harvey Says Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson Were Never Expected to Last (VIDEO)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says Some People Were “Idiots” For Getting Kicked out of Beyoncé’s Secret Album Release Party (VIDEO)
- Ebro in the Morning Discusses Irv Gotti Still Wearing the Watch Ashanti Gave Him (VIDEO)
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- Nearly A Dozen Homes Deemed Uninhabitable After a Fiery Explosion Rocks Indiana Town, Killing 3