Oprah Winfrey Network’s acclaimed original drama series, “Greenleaf,” from Lionsgate, award-winning writer/producer Craig Wright (“Lost,” “Six Feet Under”) and executive producers Clement Virgo (“The Book of Negros”) and Oprah Winfrey (“Selma”), will return with a two-night premiere on Tuesday, August 15 at 10 p.m. ET/PT (after a new episode of Tyler Perry’s “The Haves and the Have Nots” at 9 p.m. ET/PT) and Wednesday, August 16 at 10 p.m. ET/PT. The series regularly airs Wednesdays at 10 p.m. ET/PT. “Greenleaf” stars Merle Dandridge, Keith David and Lynn Whitfield.
Year to date, “Greenleaf” is one of the Top 5 original scripted series on ad-supported cable in W25-54 in Live+3. It is Wednesday night’s #2 original scripted cable series for W25-54 and one of the Top 4 original scripted cable series for African-American women and total viewers. The series is averaging over 2 million total viewers in Live+3.
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- New NAB President and CEO Curtis LeGeyt Shares Vision and Outlook for Broadcasting in Town Hall
- Sony Music Publishing Launches Co-Venture
- Skyview Networks Elevates Steve Jones to CEO and President
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Pregnant Woman Set on Fire: Boyfriend gets $50k Bond
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?