Digital and Radio Facts:
Multi-platinum rapper MEEK MILL and TIDAL will join forces on a series of intimate pop-up concerts to celebrate his third studio album, “Wins And Losses,” available FRIDAY, JULY 21st. The shows will give TIDAL subscribers the opportunity to see the rapper bring his stage show to NEW YORK CITY this FRIDAY (7/21), his hometown Philadelphia (7/24) and WASHINGTON, D.C. (7/26).
“Wins And Losses” is the follow up to MILLS' gold-certified, chart topping sophomore album, “Dreams Worth More Than Money,” and most recently, “DC4,” released in late OCTOBER, which features the gold-certified single “Litty (feat. TORY LANEZ).”
TIDAL subscribers can go to TIDAL.com/MeekMill for a chance to attend one of the pop-up concerts in their city.
TIDAL subscribers have also been rewarded with “4:44” listening parties, a FAT JOE & REMY MA “Heartbreak” screening event, a DESIIGNER “New English” listening event and a DJ MUSTARD “For Every 12 Hours” screening event, among other exclusives.
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Historic 92.3 The Beat in LA: A Great Station with a Dark History
- New Report Proves What We Already Know about Black Women and Workplace Discrimination
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Michael B. Jordan’s Former House Assistant Claims They Had A ‘Moment’ In A Closet
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Gary’s Tea: LeToya Luckett’s Husband Allegedly Caught Cheating! [VIDEO]
- 10 Reasons the 70s Black Music is the Absolute BEST Decade
- Trending – Singer Charged with Murder of Fitness Model Wife (video)
- The Undeniable BEST Black Male Singers of All Time