Comedy fans will be treated to an evening filled with some of Hollywood's biggest comedic superstars appearing and performing at Spike TV's “Eddie Murphy: One Night Only,” the first-ever televised tribute to the comedy legend. Joining the all-star talent roster, which features many of Murphy's peers and co-stars, includes Jamie Foxx, Adam Sandler, Tyler Perry, Keenen Ivory Wayans and Nick Nolte. In addition, The Roots will perform throughout the evening as the show's house band. “Eddie Murphy: One Night Only” will tape on Saturday, November 3 at the Saban Theatre in Los Angeles and will air on Wednesday, November 14.Previously announced talent includes Chris Rock, Samuel L. Jackson, Tracy Morgan, Arsenio Hall, Brett Ratner, Charlie Murphy, Jeffrey Katzenberg, and Martin Lawrence.The exclusive Spike TV event, produced in conjunction with Don Mischer Productions, will include short films, musical performances, sketch comedy and culminate in an appearance by Murphy.
- NAB Leadership Foundation Announces Host and Celebrity Presenters for Celebration of Service to America Awards
- Foul Smell Leads to the Discovery of Missing Elderly Man Stuffed Inside Trash Can Behind His Home
- 2 Dead, 8 Injured During Chicago Mass Shooting Near Loyola University
- MNRK Music Group Announces Three Promotions
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Where is Theo Mizuhara from KKBT and KMEL?
- Undefeated German Boxer, Musa Askan Yamak, Suffers Heart Attack and Dies During Boxing Match
- The Judds: The Final Tour To Carry On As An Epic, Star-Studded Tribute This Fall
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Philadelphia Pastor Charged With Sexual Assault and Rape After Victims Come Foward 15 Years Later