It is truly rough out here in these streets for Black people when it comes to systemic racism and police brutality. We all know the conversation Black parents have to have with their children about interacting with the cops. Police brutality is dominating the news cycle.
Robert Horry now joins the list of Black men becoming emotional on television when talking about the attempted murder of Jacob Blake and the countless other Black victims that have died by the hands of police. The one thing he says in this clip that I have heard from any Black fathers is the Samuel Jackson, “A Time to Kill” theory. Peep the clip.
- Vanessa Bryant Issues Statement Following Her Mother’s ‘More Than Painful’ Accusations
- Gary’s Tea: Cardi B.’s Real Reason For Divorcing Offset & Bronny Caught Doing Drugs [WATCH]
- Breaking Down Drake’s Alleged Kanye West Diss In ‘Laugh Now, Cry Later’
- Attorney Ben Crump and George Clinton Holding Meeting in Front of Sony Music HQ about Industry Stealing Intellectual Property
- Playstation 5 ‘Dirt 5’ Goes 120FPS, Has 4K Graphics Mode and More | #WeGotGame
- “The Chris Stigall Show” Takes 10am-Noon Weekdays on Kansas City’s KCMO Talk Radio
- Spotify Is Mad At Apple | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Rory Takes Missy Elliott Over Janet Jackson | The Joe Budden Podcast
- 1966 CBS News Special “The Tenement” Shows Drive to Keep Blacks Poor and Disenfranchised (video)
- The Last Episode on Spotify | The Joe Budden Podcast