A man strangled and then sexually assaulted a woman Saturday morning while walking her small dog, on a Brooklyn sidewalk, cops said. Released by the NYPD, the video shows that the 30-year-old victim was unexpectedly approached from behind and placed in a chokehold around 8:30 a.m. near Woodbine Street and Ridgewood Place in Bushwick.
The man struggled the woman to the ground behind a parked car. Footage shows as the man mounts the woman; her dog can be heard barking frantically.
Before getting away and heading east on Woodbine Street, the woman continued to be strangled and assaulted over her clothing, police said.
The Post was told by a police source on Sunday, “This scumbag literally placed her in a chokehold and pushed her to the ground and almost choked her unconscious.”
Police said, after initially turning down medical treatment, the woman was later treated at Interfaith Medical Center. A police source said the victim sustained a cut to her neck, bruising, and swelling to both eyes.
Police said the attacker is about 30 years old and 5’8″ with a medium build; he wore his hair in black dreads with a mustache and chin hair.
According to authorities. The suspect was last seen wearing a black ball cap with a rose design on the front and was clad in a black t-shirt, shorts, and sneakers.
- Neighbors Cry for More Police Funding After Elderly Woman is Zip-Tied, Robbed, in Broad Daylight
- Prominent Dallas Attorney, Charged, Loses License over Deal to Launder $500 a Month in Drug Money
- Terrance Dean, Author of “Hiding in Hip Hop” has Died
- Mass Shooting Near Recreation Center Where Children Were Nearby in Philly, 5 Shot (Video)
- Steve Harvey Says R Kelly’s Situation is a “Tragedy On All Levels” (VIDEO)
- Rapper Served Warrant, Has Tiger as Pet, Arrested (video)
- Devoted Father who Homeschooled his Four Young Daughters, Killed in Road Rage Incident
- Young Boy Dies After Nebraska Experiences Its First Ever Case of Brain Eating Bacteria
- Ebro in the Morning Talks to Tracy Morgan about Returning to the Stage After His Tragic Accident, New Tour, And More (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses If Nicki Minaj Crossed the Line with Her Comments About Kevin Federline (VIDEO)