Colin Kaepernick has definitely been blackballed by the NFL since he refused to stop kneeling to protest against police brutality against Black people during the anthem. Eric Reid also kneeled during the anthem, but he had a job in the NFL those years since Colin has been out of work. So, in 2020 why doesn’t Reid have a job? He said that he hasn’t received a call for a workout, he has heard nothing.
Kaepernick feels that Reid is now being blackballed due to his beliefs and his willingness to express them. Reid may feel the same way considering he broke records with the Carolina Panthers and his former coach gave an excellent recommendation. Maybe teams don’t want the outspoken star, but it seems like there is a team in need that is missing out on a good teammate and great player. One person who doesn’t feel like Reid is being blackballed is ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith; check out what he had to say.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Music Industry Tragedy: Daughter of Aswad Ayinde on ID Go Full Episode (link)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- Former Golden State Warrior, Monte Ellis, shoots the Sonic Boom $60,000 gift
- iHeartMedia Announces a Series of Inspiring Events Featuring Performing Artists Khalid and H.E.R. To Culminate Month-Long “HBCU Homecoming Celebration On iHeartRadio”
- ‘You’re pathetic!’ – Stephen A. slams Max’s Tom Brady take | First Take (Video)
- UK Man Jailed For 3 Years After Having Sex With Side Chicks, Actual Chickens
- Joe Budden Says The Music Industry is Headed Completely Towards Tech and Fans per Social Media Platforms