It’s been three years since the legendary comedian and activist Dick Gregory has been dead but his words are still ringing true today. With another public lynching of sorts of an unarmed Black man, Jacob Blake, who at least lived but is paralyzed at the moment, people are pissed and screaming for police reform. Blake was shot 7 times for walking away from Kenosha police while White vigilante, Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, of Antioch, Illinois, was able to walk around freely with an unregistered AR-15 assault rifle.
Of course, Kyle ended up killing two protestors and wounding another and guest what? – He wasn’t shot. He was initially allowed to walk right past the police after the shooting. He has now been arrested without a hair harmed on his head.
This blatant hypocrisy continues to happen over and over in America and not much is changing. In historic fashion, even major sports teams and athletes are boycotting playing sports due to this latest incident in order to spark change. Dick Gregory been had the answer a long time ago. He classically says, “Do you love your children more than you hate ni**ers?” Peep the video to see what he means.
- Black Mother Stands Up to Cop and Refuses to Let Her Son Become a Hashtag (VIDEO)
- It Has Come to this: Bulletproof Backpacks to Protect Children in Chicago Have Arrived
- ENTERCOM RELAUNCHES THE NEW STAR 94 IN ATLANTA
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Lyft Denies Incident in Atlanta involved their Vehicle or Driver? (video)
- Today, I Walked into the First Amazon Fresh Store in the U.S., THIS is what I Saw
- Townsquare Builds On Its “Local First” Strategy with Addition of Top Management
- Most Know About Black Wall Street but Did You Know about Wilmington, NC?
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- 5 Verzuz Battles That Would Break the Internet