iOne Digital is proud to announce the debut of the CASSIUS Life video franchise — an extension of the master platform, CASSIUS — featuring rap phenom and columbia records recording artist,
CASSIUS Life will provide an introspective viewpoint on Black culture’s “dope, woke and unapologetic” figures. This aspirational franchise will highlight fearless trendsetters and key influencers such as Dej Loaf, A$AP Rocky, Migos, and KeKe Palmer — individuals who are creating culture complete with high fashion, famous friends and stylish events.
Dej Loaf made an explosive impact on the market with the debut of her 2014 Billboard chart-topping single, “Try Me.” Since then, the Detroit native has maintained an impressive presence all while surviving the currents of an ever-changing music business landscape. As she marks a new milestone with the release of her album, Liberated, CASSIUS Life’s five-part miniseries provides an intimate glimpse into her frenetic daily life–meetings, highlights and lessons learned.
“An artist’s debut is a monumental moment, and for Dej to tap on CASSIUS for this creative partnership affirms passion and spirit we both have to creating monumental content right out the gate,” said Cory A. Townes, Associate Editor, Entertainment.
“We are so hyped to capture the work of such a promising new hip-hop artist, especially one who is a fierce woman. The music world has been waiting for DeJ Loaf and now they can come to CASSIUS to check out an authentic side of her artistry they won’t get elsewhere,” said Kierna Mayo, iOne Digital’s SVP of Content & Brands.
- 1st Woman in GA to get Monkeypox Says it Didn’t Come from Sex … but Work
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Says R Kelly Can Survive Off $500 After Government Seizes over $28,000 from Prison Account (VIDEO)
- Park Visitor Discover Burning Body Hanging from Tree
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says, “Studs of America” Gave Brittney Griner a “Poor” Video Tribute (VIDEO)
- Man Leaves Philadelphia Because of Gun Violence, Comes Back for Funeral, Shot and Killed (video)
- Steve Harvey Said Kelis Made a Bad Business Decision Concerning Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” Album (VIDEO)
- Steve Harvey Says Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson Were Never Expected to Last (VIDEO)
- Mother of 6 Young Girls Murdered by Finance (video)
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- BUSTA RHYMES TO BE HONORED AS A BMI ICON AT THE 2022 BMI R&B/HIP-HOP AWARDS