Radio Facts: Radio Facts:
Bernie Sanders is making headlines these days as the radical socialist democrat looking be the next President of the United States. He has been drawing extremely high numbers of crowds to his campaign rallies and for a good reason. Bernie Sanders has been addressing issues that most candidates tend to stay away from. He talks about ending mass incarceration, he wants free healthcare, free college, and he wants rich people to pay for it. With a campaign like that no wonder he is drawing large numbers of people to his cause. One other thing to point is that Bernie Sanders is doing all of this without any super pac backing. He refuses to be controlled by Wall Street.
Last night Bernie made an appearance on the Jimmy Kimmel show and the topic of marijuana came up. Jimmy was mostly interested in if Bernie felt it should be legalized. Bernie used the moment to not only speak on the legalization of marijuana, but he also spoke about mass incarceration and the families that have been destroyed ever since Ronald Reagan deployed the “War on Drugs.” Check out the clip below to see what else the next President hopeful had to say.
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- Cumulus Media Welcomes Popular Morning Personality Jubal Back to Colorado Springs
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- When D.L. Hughley Made Trending Video about Steve Harvey’s Trump Visit
- L.A. Reid Sells 100% of His Writing and Publishing Catalogue
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About Unemployment Scam
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- Need a Laugh? See What Happens When He Tells His Mom He is in Jail
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- Parent Jumps On Zoom Call to Check Teacher About Disrespectful George Floyd Comment (VIDEO)