It is often said that the game is to be sold and not told. Well, ASCAP put together a virtual panel of industry professionals to drop a few jewels about producers monetizing their beats. In this session, reps from the online beatmakers marketplace BeatStars, and their partners Sony/ATV, will walk you through the steps to monetize your hard work and talk about their role in creating an ecosystem for the next generation of producers to thrive. Check out the video to learn some tricks of the trade.
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- The Amazing Howlin’ Wolf: Amazon Prime Documentary Review
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Radio Stations Playing Rickey Smiley Morning Show