Los Angeles, CA –He has the ability to keep people on their feet non-stop at shows around the world. His soulful serenades have placed him in the company of some of the greatest R&B voices of our time. He has shared the stage with musical icons from every musical genre. He delivers chart-toppers time and time again. He is Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter, producer and actor Trey Songz.
Up next for Trey is the The Anticipation 2our. The tour, presented and promoted by AEG LIVE and powered by KWL, stars Trey Songz with special guest G.O.O.D. Music/Island Def Jam recording artist Big Sean. The tour kicks off February 9th in Cleveland, Ohio, giving fans a chance to get up close and personal with Trey in intimate theatres across the country. Tickets ON SALE NOW in select markets. For more information on the tour, log onto www.ticketmaster.com.
“This tour has literally been years in the making. Historically, my mixtapes have served as a creative outlet for me to serve my fans without the pressure of creating records solely for sales, so this is no ordinary tour. Every sound, every emotion that I ever expressed through my music you will get every single night. No one will leave this show untouched,” said Trey Songz. “I wanted someone fresh and with a different sound who is also a leader and force in their own right on this tour with me, and Big Sean was the immediate frontrunner. He adds personality that has never been seen before to the tour, so I am excited, to say the least.”
Big Sean added, “Me and Trey are two people who came from different places with the same intention. To change the world and help lead a generation through entertainment. You'll see the passion we put into our show every night, and that's what will make us great”.
Trey is embarking on this tour in support of his critically acclaimed mixtape series, “ANTICIPATION” and “ANTICIPATION 2,” which have been collectively downloaded an astonishing 1 million times. This is all in the wake of Songz proclaiming November of 2011 Angels with Heart Month, his benefit show at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City and the release of his EP titled, “INEVITABLE.”
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- BUSINESS: Is Entercom about to sell Urban Stations to iHeart?
- When Keeping it Racist Goes Wrong and Gets You Almost Knocked Out