It is incredibly disturbing to see how cavalier the police officer is to the pleas of onlookers to stop putting the entire pressure of his body weight on this black man's neck. He looks like he's enjoying what he is doing and looking at them with a taunted gaze as if to say, you know I'm going to get away with it. There is absolutely no need to do what they are doing and the short Asian cop tries to get in the way of the filming of the death. As usual, the cop who has his knee on the man's neck is under investigation.
Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo said at a press conference today that the FBI will lead the investigation into the incident due to the possible civil rights violation. The two officers involved have been “relieved of duty status,” Arradondo said. The officers are still receiving pay, but have no law enforcement duties. We all know how this will end.
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE ELEVATES ANDRE HOWARD TO VP DIGITAL MARKETING AND EBRAHIM RASHEED TO DIRECTOR A&R & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- BUSINESS: Is Entercom about to sell Urban Stations to iHeart?
- When Keeping it Racist Goes Wrong and Gets You Almost Knocked Out