Digital and Radio Facts Kentucky State University Office of General Counsel is among rare group to apply for Mansfield certification – Kentucky State University
The Kentucky State University Office of General Counsel is one of only 54 legal departments to commit to achieve the Mansfield Rule: Legal Department Edition (MRLD) 2.0 certification program, which measures diversity and inclusion within legal departments.
According to a press release, “MRLD measures whether legal departments have affirmatively considered at least 50 percent women, racial and ethnic minorities, LGBTQ+ lawyers, and lawyers with disabilities for leadership, high-visibility opportunities, and secondment or intern programs within the law department, and for leadership roles when hiring new outside counsel.”
Kentucky State is among major organizations such as the Jacksonville Jaguars, McDonald’s, the City of Philadelphia, PayPal, Ford Motor Company and the University of Texas System.
President Brown recently commended the Office of General Counsel for its commitment to the certification process.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Rickey Smiley Confronts Man Who Calls His Friend a Fu**ing Ni**er (VIDEO)
- Anthony Brown of Anthony Brown and Group Therapy Joins New 96.3 WHUR Sunday Line-Up as Radio Host
- Dave Chappelle Tells Critics to STFU During Epic Emmy Speech
- ABC Audio’s Power Portal Offers 34 Original Videos to Affiliates During Virtual Emmy Awards and The Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards
- 24KGOLDN CONQUERS THE #1 SPOT ON SPOTIFY’S GLOBAL TOP 50 CHART
- Statement from Michael Huppe, President and CEO of SoundExchange on the appointment of Shira Perlmutter to Register of Copyrights
- Money with Friends’ Fall 2020 Guest Line-Up Boasts Top Thought Leaders in Business and Personal Finance
- Amanda Seales: Whiteness is Nothing to be Proud Of
- Attn: Black Music Executives Pertaining to Racism in the Industry