Frank Ski has exited V103 for a second time. Afternoon host Big Tigger will replace him and Tigger’s afternoon show will now be hosted by well known market staple Kenny Burns from Shade 45. No word on Frank Ski’s future plans except that he may be returning to WHUR to do afternoons.
Ski was rehired by V103 in early 2018 after Ryan Cameron left the morning show previously vacated by Ski who left the first time in 2016. Ski returned with hosts Wanda Smith and Miss Sophia who were both released at the end of 2018 and replaced with a new show called The Morning Culture.
Ski’s “Morning Culture was with Jade Novah and JR as part of the show, in Jan of 2019. Both have since departed. Novah to pursue her singing career and JR to work with Tigger in afternoons and now with his own syndicated sports show.
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- 57th Anniversary of Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case, Still Needs Further Exploration
- Radio Stations Playing Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- The Sad Story of Billy Preston
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks