When it comes to the music industry, we have all heard the countless stories of artists, songwriters, producers, and everyone else who says they were done wrong or they signed some terrible deal. DJ Khaled has a completely different story to tell as he appeared on Drink Champs with N.O.R.E and DJ Efn. Khaled, who has garnered monumental success in the industry said that every deal he had no matter the logistics, he looked at as an opportunity. Those opportunities allowed him to expand on his empire and for that he is grateful. Check out the clip below and the full interview as well.
- Frank Ski and Nina Brown Talk about V103 Exit and WHUR Plans (DARF.TV video)
- .100 HIP HOP AND RNB FM MAKE MAJOR FREE AGENT MOVES, Marc Clark and K. Foxx
- Cardi B Celebrates The Debut Of ‘WAP’
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- DJ Cassidy’s Pass The Mic Volume II Was the Best Party on the Internet
- Cardi B feat Megan Thee Stallion Use Frank Ski Sample in New Song “WAP” (videos)
- The Undeniable BEST Black Male Singers of All Time
- Ellen Degeneres And Her Toxic Workplace | The Joe Budden Podcast
- DJ Arrested After Sexual Battery Charge, Talks about Dark Side of Being a World Famous DJ
- Is Envy’s Beard Real Or Fake?