It’s hard to believe the show “My 600 Pound Life” actually finds enough people every season to fill the roster. I’ve seen people like Rickey Smiley make fun of this woman who was frying chicken in her bed and I have to admit that was funny but the reason she got to the point is not funny.
She was kidnapped by an ex-boyfriend at gunpoint who threatened to kill her and he managed to get away from the police. Her life apparently stopped at that moment and she feared to leave the house for years because she thought he would kidnap her again.
Unfortunately, many black people don’t believe in therapy because we are under the impression that we can solve our own problems. This is a result of that thinking.
She has made an amazing transformation. See the first video then the second one of her appearing on Sister Circle to talk about the situation.
- 1st Woman in GA to get Monkeypox Says it Didn’t Come from Sex … but Work (video)
- Park Visitor Discover Burning Body Hanging from Tree
- Man Leaves Philadelphia Because of Gun Violence, Comes Back for Funeral, Shot and Killed (video)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Says R Kelly Can Survive Off $500 After Government Seizes over $28,000 from Prison Account (VIDEO)
- Steve Harvey Says Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson Were Never Expected to Last (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says, “Studs of America” Gave Brittney Griner a “Poor” Video Tribute (VIDEO)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- Tori Alamaze on Kelis, The Music Industry and New Project
- BUSTA RHYMES TO BE HONORED AS A BMI ICON AT THE 2022 BMI R&B/HIP-HOP AWARDS