Digital and Radio Facts: The recent win of Keisha Lance Bottoms as the new mayor of Atlanta is not sitting well with certain people in the city. Bottoms who is Black ran a close race with white opponent Mary Norwood. A recount is underway. As tensions run high during times like these a journalist/anchor on CBS46, Sharon Reed, was not spared when a racist woman sent a poorly typed email saying she hopes the host gets fired. In what the Atlanta journalist proclaims is “Just another day at the office. Not the first time I’ve been called that word. Here’s an email I got from Kathyrae1962 tonight. And here’s my response….” CBS46's Sharon Reed makes sure the viewer knows it may be a good idea to learn to spell before you challenge someone. In this clip, the racist viewer attacks Sharon's character as a… well racist (?) by calling her a “Niger” (one g). It's not hard to imagine the woman probably just woke up in a cold trailer park and had yet to put in her teeth before heading off to the 10 grade for the 8th straight year.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- 50 CENT SAYS HE VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP! BLACK PEOPLE FEEL “BETRAYED”.
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam