Radio Facts: Artists & Audiences: Make Way for Hit Music Central USA
Show Designed to Draw Live Performances by Today’s Top Recording Artists
Hit Music Central USA (HMC), a new and exciting one-hour music series, is coming to the NBC Nonstop Digital Cable Channel in the largest television markets in the US, starting April 2012. The show will spotlight strong live musical performances by artists currently riding the charts, select indie and developing bands, along with some legends that have written and performed timeless hits. Audiences will benefit from every type of genre, from Rock and R&B to Pop, Hip-Hop and Country.
In addition to the broadcast audience, Hit Music Central is designed as a “social TV” experience with audience engagement via mobile and web. Content will be pushed out to fans virally via HitMusicCentralUSA.com, and through Facebook www.facebook.com/hitmusiccentral, YouTube and Twitter.
“Hit Music Central USA is about what’s going on now in music, and where it’s headed,” says Mark Hill, CEO of NFocus Entertainment, Executive Producer & Creator of HMC. “HMC is about highlighting live performances and true musicianship in front of a live audience; no track dates allowed! We often see artists performing during the last five minutes of a late night talk show, but there is no television platform where they can premier live several songs from their new album. Hit Music Central offers that platform.”
The show will air on NBC Nonstop initially in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Dallas-Ft. Worth, Washington D.C., San Francisco-Oakland Bay Area, Miami-Ft. Lauderdale, and San Diego; reaching potentially 20 million households.
Produced by Orange County-based NFocus Entertainment in association with (Sherman Oaks, Calif.-based) Make It Happen Productions, Hit Music Central USA begins taping in front of a live audience from the Grove of Anaheim, California, February 6-8 and Feb. 14-16, 2012.
For major label talent booking inquiries, contact David Mitchell (424) 227.8046 mailto:[email protected]
For sponsorships/advertising opportunities, contact David Freed, Bradford Media Group, (484) 620-1926 mailto:[email protected]
Visit the sizzle reel of the HMC pilot right here, www.nfocusentertainment.com/hit-music-central
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- ‘Karen’ and ‘Stanley’ Say Black Lives Matter is Racist while Defacing Mural (Video)
- Just Days after Shakeup at ESSENCE, EBONY Removes CEO
- Racist White Man to Publix Worker: “It’s Not My Fault You’re a Ni**er” Over a Sandwich
- The Indisputable Top 10 Love Songs by Black Male Singers