A white actor who got rich off of playing a black character finally conscience after 20 years of doing so? This is not good.
Actor Mike Henry stepped down after 20 YEARS of voicing a black character because he NOW thinks the role should go to a black actor. Wow, this sucks and is pretty much modern-day blackface in the animated form. He’s absolutely right the should not only GO to a black actor, but it should also have GONE to a black actor. This is what we mean by racism in entertainment. Wonder how Sanaa Lathan who plays Cleveland’s wife felt about this? Never watching again.
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Black Teen Gets Concussion, Lands in Coma, Wakes up only Speaking Fluent Spanish, Shocks Everyone (video)
- Support Provided for Grief-Stricken Staff After “Catastrophic Failure” Kills Over Twenty Thousand Fish
- Rickey Smiley Talks About Being Scared for Wendy Williams’ Life (VIDEO)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Discusses a Woman Who is Willing to Share Her Man (VIDEO)
- Editorial: Angela Yee’s Exit from The Breakfast Club? Timely and Smart
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Getting Back Together for the Sake of their Children (VIDEO)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,